This is the website for the DOE SciDAC Performance Engineering Research Institute (PERI), whose Principal Investigator is Dr. Robert F. Lucas. The PERI project is focused on delivering petascale performance to complex scientific applications running on Leadership Class computing systems.
On these pages you will find information about:
- Participants and collaborators
- Goals and accomplishments
- Educational and outreach activities
- State-of-the-art software for analyzing the performance of complex scientific applications
- All PERI-related publications
- Results from the PERI application performance needs survey.
- A web portal for the PERI-DB group to upload and search performance metadata.
Project coordination and dissemination of current news is done through the associated PERI wiki
More information on DOE's Office of Science and SciDAC are available from the links below